KMeans - Evaluation Results

Richhiey Thomas richhiey.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:32:34 BST 2016

I've gone through the link that you sent me and I currently understand how
this helps and works to some extent, but I am not too sure of how I should
start with converting the current interface to PIMPL design. I'm not used
to this design pattern so its taking some time to sink in :)

Say I start with the Clusterer class, I create a ClustererImpl class which
is the internal class that Clusterer points to. But since Clusterer is
abstract, and KMeans inherits from Clusterer, how do I maintain the
inheritance and do the same for KMeans?

Thanks.

Regards,
Richhiey