Pull requests: CJK words and Snippet generator

Robert Stepanek rsto at fastmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:41:26 GMT 2016

I haven't had a chance to look at the patch and won't be able to do
before January. Its design description sounds promising, though.

The snippet generator code linked to by Bron contains mostly the same
code as in my pull request, with two exceptions: it adds a flag to make
the generator return the empty string for snippets without any matching
terms. And it includes a fix to a possible memory corruption (only
impacted our forked version).

Cheers, Robert