Weighting Schemes: Evaluation results

Parth Gupta pargup8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:55:38 BST 2016

Ah. If FIRE doesn't have something that can show this suitably, then
> maybe Parth can advise on access to TREC, as I know he's used some of
> them in the past.

​I can say FIRE is also a reliable source but INEX/TREC are better. INEX
can give you free access and TREC is not freely available. I had used INEX
for xapian in the past and some details are here:
https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC2011/LTR/Notes#IREvaluationofLetorrankingscheme

I roughly remember that there was a discussion with our this year GSOC
student Ayush about INEX data. He had also obtained it, this would also be
a good way to collaborate with him :) and try to establish a common
evaluation dataset for future.

Cheers
Parth