GSOC 2016 Clustering of Search Results in Xapian

Sachin Parthasarathy sachin.parthasarathy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:05:49 GMT 2016

Hello,
I am Sachin Parthasarathy. I am currently a Masters student in Computer
Science in National University of Singapore.
 I like programming in C++ and Java. Also I have work experience in  C# .
I have worked on projects of my own.
You can see the demo of my projects here :
Knowledge Graph : http://52.27.131.28/
Lyrics Finder :  http://54.68.86.237/

I am really interested in the project : Clustering of Search Results
The projects I have worked on are based on information retreival and text
mining.I have lot of interest in this field and would like to work on this
problem.Also , I am taking relevant courses in my curriculum.I would start
with checking out the existing code base and getting it to run in my system.