GSoC Applicant for C# BINDING IMPROVEMENTS

Anubhav Singh experienceflash777 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:38:25 GMT 2016

Hi Xapian ! this is Anubhav Singh .I am planning to propose for this
project and right now working on the documentation part.
About me :-  ->More than 2 years of experience in C#, Xamarin , and Windows
Phone .
-> Open Source contributor at mono-project ( www.github.com/gitexperience ).
->Microsoft Certified C# Programmer , and Xamarin University Certified
Cross-Platform Application Developer with C#.
I am also a Microsoft Student Partner (already submitted in this years'
ImagineCup), and have made so many projects using .NET and Visual Studio.
Familiar with most of the awesome capabilities of Visual Studio, able to
make good use of some of the third party tools while coding , like
Resharper etc.. So, overall ,i am well versed with the things and have
started reading documentation and preparing proposal. Will ask for any
help, if needed.
That's all about me ... ThankYou..