GSoC Applicant for C# BINDING IMPROVEMENTS

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Mar 4 14:54:38 GMT 2016

On Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 04:08:25AM +0530, Anubhav Singh wrote:

> Hi Xapian ! this is Anubhav Singh .I am planning to propose for this
> project and right now working on the documentation part.

Hi Anubhav! Welcome to Xapian :)

Have you worked through our guide for GSoC students
(https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide)? As well as preparing your
proposal, it's a good idea to work on a small piece of Xapian (ideally
related to your project, although it doesn't have to be) so you can
get familiar with the codebase, processes and standards and so forth.

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org