Integration of xapian in a framework

Ayush Gupta ayushgp10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:29:38 GMT 2016

Hello devs!

Could you please expand on the project idea of integration of xapian in a
framework with an example. I did not fully understand the requirements of
this project.

Also I want to discuss an idea of my own. Xapian doesn't have an auto
complete feature. It is quite common for an search engine to have an auto
complete feature. What I propose is a  API that is totally separate from
xapian core, has its own indexing and learns from user queries as well as
documents. I know this is a very rough idea, please help me refine it. What
are your views on this?