Introduction and Query regarding Xapian Android project

Vatsal Bajpai vatsal.bajpai05 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:59:22 GMT 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Vatsal Bajpai and i’m a 3rd year college student at USICT
Drawrka. I have more than 2 years of experience in Android application as
well as game development. I work as a freelance android developer and
designer.

I gave a session on Android development on behalf of GDG New Delhi at
Google, Gurgaon and currently taking official Google Study Jam(Android) in
my college. Came 2nd in IIT Mandi hackathon by GDG. And got Android
Nanodegree scholarship last year.

I was keenly interested in development for Xapian Android. As per what i
have read is a Xapian android library is to be developed using the Android
NDK. If anyone can guide on how to proceed and what are the steps i need to
take to this project forward then it would be really helpful

Thank you, waiting for the response.

You can check my following profiles :

Git : https://github.com/Vatsal-Bajpai

Playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8147199909251049753