Introduction and Query regarding Xapian Android project

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Mar 11 12:35:55 GMT 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 01:29:22PM +0530, Vatsal Bajpai wrote:

> I was keenly interested in development for Xapian Android. As per what i
> have read is a Xapian android library is to be developed using the Android
> NDK. If anyone can guide on how to proceed and what are the steps i need to
> take to this project forward then it would be really helpful

Hi, Vatsal -- welcome to Xapian! I note that you've had a brief
exchange with Olly on IRC, so hopefully you're now working through the
steps in our guide for potential GSoC students. If you have any
further questions, please ask them either here on the mailing list or
on IRC.

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org