GSoC 2016 Project: Implement Bindings for R

Amanda Jayanetti amandajayanetti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:17:29 GMT 2016

Hi James,

Here's a link to my project proposal,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwR_mIaYtm8TT1U1S2dLbFlDUzQ/view?usp=sharing
Could
you kindly give me some feedback on it.
There's an upcoming release at my internship place, so I'm kind of busy
with some work here, however I will manage to develop a prototype before
the end of this month, I hope that will strengthen my proposal.
(My internship terminates on 18th April, so it'll have no influence on GSoC
project)

Regards,
Amanda