GSOC-2016 Project : Clustering of search results

Richhiey Thomas richhiey.thomas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 04:45:52 GMT 2016

Hello devs,

I have sent my proposal draft for GSOC 2016 for the idea 'Clustering of
Search Results'. It would be great if I could have some constructive
criticism on the same by the mentors for this project, James who got me
started with the project or anyone else who can give me some more insight
into making it better.

I also plan to take up the bite size project under testing for running
'make installcheck' inside xapian-core and omega. I will get back on this
shortly after making the required changes.

Thank you :)
Richhiey Thomas