A query about clustering Idea

MURTUZA BOHRA murtuzabohra88 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 07:32:03 GMT 2016

I am interested in clustering of search results idea, I know clustering
techniques from the perspective of Machine learning! And I am figuring out
the way to implement machine learning technique for clustering search
result. I had 5-month back a project on LSI(latent simantic indexing and
raking the search result) through that if I am given the TF-IDF matrix then
clustering can be done quickly and efficiently which solves  the problem
with GSoc-2016 project.

But I do not find any document on how it is implemented in GSoC-2010
because that would help to understand issues which were not taken care
previously. Please help me to access that document or part of the code
where actual clustering algorithm is implemented.

Thanks

Murtuza Bohra