Regarding GSoC 2016 project idea

Ainish Dave ainishdave at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:25:26 GMT 2016

Hello,

First of all, apologies for submitting the proposal this late due to other
academic duties. But, I have included sufficient amount of information
about the approach I am going to use for 'Clustering of Search Results'.
Kindly go through it and I will provide any clarifications needed on the
doubts arising after/while reading the proposal.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ainish