GSoC 2016 Introduction

Ayush Tomar ayushtomar at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:38:10 BST 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Ayush Tomar. I'll be working on Learning to Rank stabilisation
project over the summers.

Here are a few things that I plan to do in coming few days:

1. Revise the timeline. There are some portions that I had kept for
the first and second week of coding which have already been done (except
writing tests). So, I'd like to adjust the timeline according to it.

2. Ensuring that features (mainly FeatureManager, FeatureVector and
Features classes) are stable and no code is left that is to be introduced
from v-hasu's branch into mine. Once done, proceed to write tests for this
portion.

3. Discussion about which dataset to use.

Regards,
Ayush