GSoC 2016 Introduction

Ayush Tomar ayushtomar at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:21:21 BST 2016

Hello James,

I have added the link to updated timeline
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTddH84nEI_blouiUm8xcOMEVpvBJxuGnZ9LLaSevR0/edit?usp=sharing>
on my project page. It's almost the same as the one I proposed initially,
except that I've tried to keep the entire August as buffer period for
stretch goals or for any improvements. Please review and comment.

I'm sorry for not being active during last few weeks due to exams.

Regards,
Ayush

--
Ayush Tomar