Regarding your blogs on xapian (gsoc)

Ayush Tomar ayushtomar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:01:28 GMT 2017

Hi Prakhar,

Please try to keep all GSoC related communication on the IRC channel or on
the mailing list.

You can have a look at the project page for details (
https://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoCProjectIdeas/LearningtoRankStabilisation).
The future work section of GSoC2016 project lists some of the things you
can start working on. I'd recommend that you start with writing some
automated tests for the API. Check out the tests guide to understand how to
write and run tests (https://xapian.org/docs/tests). You might want to take
a look at automated tests written for xapian-core to get an idea.

Ayush

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Prakhar Pratyush <er.prakhar2b at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am willing to work on the xapian project "Learning to Rank
> Stabilisation" during gsoc'17. I was wondering if I could get access to the
> blogs you wrote about it , if any .
>
> Also, I wanted to talk to you regarding this project, if possible.
>
> Thanks
> Prakhar

Kind Regards,
Ayush Tomar | My Webpage <http://ayshtmr.xyz> | LinkedIn