Regarding GSOC 2017 and contributing

ASHISH SINGH ashk43712 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:21:14 GMT 2017

Hi, I am Ashish Singh currently in 4th year from BITS Pilani Hyderabad
Campus. I have a good knowledge of C++. I have also done relevant courses
on Information Retrieval and Machine Learning. I looked at various projects
that are offered for GSOC 17. The one that is of great interest to me is
Learning to Rank Stabilisation. I have cloned and forked the repository. It
would be really helpful if you could guide me on where and how should I
start making contributions by fixing some small bugs or adding new features
in this field.