Regarding Letor Click Data Mining Project

Gautam Dudeja gautam9622 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:49:56 GMT 2017

Hello
I am a third year B.Tech student of Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi.
I would like to contribute to the organization during GSoC. I have build
the code from git on my machine.
I am interested in the Project: Learning to Rank Click Data Mining. From
the project details given, I think the aim of the project is to make the
Letor module more usable by providing the training data to it from the real
time search results.
The training data is to be generated from the click data which is basically
the query-document pair.
I have gone through the format of Training data as provided in
xapian-letor/docs/letor.rst.
I want to know, Are we saving the click data/ search log somewhere?
Please provide me some advice about my understanding of this project.

Thanking You
Gautam Dudeja