GSoc 2017 Introduction(Weighting Schemes)

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Mar 6 21:31:53 GMT 2017

On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 08:41:46PM +0530, prachi prakash wrote:
> Hello Everyone,

Hi prachi,

> So can Anyone of please give a pointer to which weighting schemes are not
> implemented yet so that I can start looking at it.

We don't have a list of unimplemented schemes - we're expecting students
interested in adding new weighting schemes to do a bit of reading of the
academic literature to find something that interests them.

The only real requirements are that it needs to be feasible to implement within
the existing structure and to make a suitable scope of project for 3 months of
full-time work (given your skills and experience).