GSoC 2017 - Introduction

Vivek Pal vivekpal.dtu at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:47:17 BST 2017

Hi all,

I'm Vivek Pal. I'm happy to have been selected to work on the Learning to
Rank Click Data Mining project this summer.

A big thank you to Olly, James and other mentors for giving me this amazing
opportunity and congrats to all other fellows who got selected. Looking
forward to a great summer!

P.S. I'm having exams until 17th so I'll be able to start making progress
on the project only after that but I'll remain in touch with the community
(also already have two PRs to work on to get them merged.)

Thanks,
Vivek