Need support to build xapian on Windows with Microsoft compiler

Kalantaryan, Davit davit.kalantaryan at desy.de
Sun Apr 29 17:31:33 BST 2018

Dear XAPIAN developers,

I think your code is devoted also to be compiled on Windows with
Microsoft compiler. I think so because
  1. There are many #ifdef _MSC_VER like code
  2. And if I remember correctly the xapian documentation,
     xapian has also C# bindings.
I need the xapian library for Windows Microsoft compiler. I created
visual studio 2015 project and included almost all source files from the
xapian-core repository. Compilation was sucessfull, but I have some
runtime errors (exceptions). Could you please provide me Visual studio
project file with proper options, or cmake file, or the list of
necessary source files (to be included to the library compilation
project) with necessary compilation and linkage options.
Also precompiled binaries with corresponding headers are acceptable.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for disturbing!
Sincerely,
Davit

--
Dr. Kalantaryan Davit
DESY, Platanenallee 6, 15738 Zeuthen, Germany
+49 33762 77552        davit.kalantaryan at desy.de