Aspiring Applicant for GSoC 2019

Iti Shree itishree1999 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:15:23 GMT 2019

Thank you for your response and reference. And surely, I will try to stay
longer on irc and usually I check logs in case I miss anything :)

I started reading more info from the link you provided.I'm going out of
town for a while, so will be back with good knowledge and questions on irc
soon! Have a great day.

Regards,
Iti