[Xapian-discuss] Perl binding: crash & missing functions?

Alex Bowley alex-xapian@hyperspeed.org
Tue, 4 May 2004 16:59:27 +0100

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:31PM, Olly Betts wrote:
> These methods aren't currently wrapped.  It's not hard to add though,
> and Alex is working on the Perl bindings this week so this should be
> fixed soon.

A new, albeit very undertested version of Search::Xapian is up. If
someone else can confirm it compiles / tests, then I'll upload it to
CPAN.

http://hyperspeed.org/projects/perl/modules/Search-Xapian-0.8.0.0.tar.gz

--
Alex Bowley                                           http://hyperspeed.org/
"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't the guts to