[Xapian-discuss] Perl binding: crash & missing functions?

Alex Bowley alex-xapian@hyperspeed.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 17:21:08 +0100

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 04:59PM, Alex Bowley wrote:
> http://hyperspeed.org/projects/perl/modules/Search-Xapian-0.8.0.0.tar.gz

I've updated this to catch errors and display them for the Database and
WritableDatabase classes. Hopefully this will help pinpoint the problem.

--
Alex Bowley                                           http://hyperspeed.org/
"Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us