[Xapian-discuss] Perl binding: crash & missing functions?

Alex Bowley alex@ixion.tartarus.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 08:49:48 +0100

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 09:58PM, Sander Pilon wrote:
> Could it be unicode-related? (The documents I'm trying to index could
> contain unicode (UTF-8))
> Are there certain terms Xapian doesn't like? (Still, no excuse for "Aborted"
> ... )

One thought - which version of perl are you using? Afaiaa versions prior
to 5.8.0 had _disticntly_ dodgy unicode support ...

--
Alex Bowley                                           http://hyperspeed.org/
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering."