[Xapian-discuss] Stemming and Query Parsing

Mike Boone mike at boonedocks.net
Mon Oct 18 18:58:16 BST 2004

Hi Olly,

I wasn't able to find C_isnotsign in the xapian-core code...can you point me
to it? I did find some code that looks like it handles the extra characters
in the function yylex2() of queryparser.cc (also in queryparser.yy - what's
a .yy file?). Is this the correct place to modify the code, or should I look
elsewhere?

Thanks,
Mike.