[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 0.8.2 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Sep 19 18:23:56 BST 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 08:40:53PM +0100, Fabrice Colin wrote:
> Highlights are
> xapian-core :
> [...]
> - Changed base package's Group as this now contains binaries only.
> Maybe "Applications/File" would be better suited ?

Hmm, Applications/Internet doesn't really sound right.  There's nothing
particularly Internet related in here.  But then File doesn't really
sound right.  That we use files isn't really the important thing.  But
maybe there isn't a good category available...

This doesn't sound right:

BuildRequires: autoconf

The tarballs should already have been bootstrapped.  Once that's done
autoconf shouldn't be required...