[Xapian-discuss] Indexing database to work with Omega

Rafael Jorge rafaeljsg14 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:42:34 GMT 2005

On 12/16/05, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

> Assuming step 7 includes database.add_document(document)

yes I do, sorry..xD

sorry Olly, maybe is my fault....now, I'm running this script, and the Omega
is working for what I need (results in a simple XML, like
database</result>...</results>), but I was need edit omega.cc to change the
Stemming language, as I was say, I'm Brazilian, so, "english" don't is for
me, so, I can change this to "portuguese", but I don't need the Stemming
algorithm, so, I set it to "none", and now is working perfectly!!!

Thx for the help...=]

--
SDM - www.Garimpar.com/noticias
http://sdm.zapto.org/