[Xapian-discuss] Building on Windows

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jun 8 20:27:40 BST 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 11:40:27AM -0700, Craig Lee wrote:
> Excellent, that fixed the configure errors.  I just set my PATH to just
> the cygwin\bin directory.  Thanks!

OK, I'll at least note this issue, and have a think about eliminating
the need to use find.

> I still get the build errors when I run 'make'.  How do I tell make to
> rebuild everything even if its built already?  (Please excuse my make
> ignorance)

If you're about to rerun configure, then this should restore the tree to
the state it was in when you unpacked the tarball:

make distclean

If you just want to clean up compiled object files and the like but keep
the effects of configure then use:

make clean