[Xapian-discuss] Flint Backend

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Jun 11 22:34:19 BST 2005

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 02:44:58AM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> The recent 0.9.1 release was the first to include the new Flint backend.

Hmm, except I've just discovered that when apitest said it was running
tests for flint, it was actually running them with a quartz database.

Fixing that has revealed a couple of bugs in flint.  One (failing to
open a database for reading) is fixed.  I working on the other right
now (it's a bug in the interpolative coding of positionlists).

Probably best to hold off trying Flint until I've got all the tests
passing for real.