[Xapian-discuss] About stemming..

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Apr 4 00:04:28 BST 2006

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 06:51:58PM +0530, durga bidaye wrote:
> Indeed i mean exactly what Perdana Panduwana says. Can u tell me if it [...]

Please don't just arbitrarily start a new thread mid-conversation.  It
means readers can't look back up the thread to see the wider context.

Also, I can easily check other replies in-thread before replying to make
sure nobody's already responded, but I probably won't see replies in a
separate thread and so I'll spend time responding which I could better
spend improving Xapian.