[Xapian-discuss] omega on debian 0.9.5

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Fri Apr 21 10:59:31 BST 2006

When I went to the site, I received the following message:
Exception: Couldn't read format template `osservator' (No such file or
directory)

Just one question, what is the "io" at the end of the command? Is the
template named "osservator io", with a space?  If so, I suggest you
change it to eliminate the space unless you want to escape the the space.

In any case, be sure the template is world readable, is in the same
place the omega.conf points to and is spelled right.

Jim.