[Xapian-discuss] omega on debian 0.9.5

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Apr 21 15:24:47 BST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 09:55:46AM +0200, Gabriele Francescotto - OpenContent wrote:
> I don't know if the problem is related to the template's customization, nor
> to the indexscript: they are the same I used for the omega 0.9.4
> installation I had on my local machine with Ubuntu.

The index script looks fine, and I don't see how you could customise the
template to cause this (well, unless you hard wired the relevance
percentage and image) and anyway it works on a different box.

It sounds like an bug introduced in 0.9.5, which is rather odd as omega
didn't change much between 0.9.4 and 0.9.5.  Or perhaps an architecture
issue if the two boxes are have different CPUs (or are running e.g. as
x86 and x86-64).

But I've just checked SVN HEAD and that seems to work fine for me on
x86-64 Ubuntu.

Can you try 0.9.5 on the Ubuntu box?  That might help narrow down where
the problem is.