[Xapian-discuss] omega on debian 0.9.5

Gabriele Francescotto gabriele.francescotto at opencontent.it
Sat Apr 22 15:42:19 BST 2006

Thanks Olly
> Can you try 0.9.5 on the Ubuntu box?  That might help narrow down where
> the problem is.

I had the same error as in Ubuntu, as recompiling the code of the  0.9.5
version

the problem seems to be related to the "scriptindex". Using the indexer
script I mentioned before and the input file containing the data, I
generated the xapian's database using the command:

scriptindex DATABASE INDEXER_SCRIPT INPUT_FILE

from the omega's 0.9.4 version; then I updated the database on my
server, in which runs omega 0.9.5, and I noticed that the relevances now
work, as you can see at:

http://www.opencontent.it/cgi-bin/omega/omega?DB=ob&FMT=ob

I hope it will help, even if I didn't check anything in the code...

all the best,
gabriele