[Xapian-discuss] Wiki: Omega walkthrough

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Apr 24 13:53:15 BST 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 08:59:43AM +0100, James Aylett wrote:
> Perhaps we should add after that:
>
> > In this example our document root is /var/www - if yours is
> > different you will need to modify the instructions in the rest of
> > this document accordingly.

("my" would be more consistent than "our" here).

It's not just "/var/www", there's "/usr/lib/cgi-bin" too, and perhaps
other things.

It might be clearest to pick a convention to represent the various
assumed values (e.g. put them in italics or a particular colour)
and say this at the top, though you can't use markup in {{{...}}}
which gets in the way of that somewhat.

Anyway, it is a wiki so feel free to improve it.