[Xapian-discuss] omega godmode not all-seeing?

Jeff Breidenbach breidenbach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:01:31 BST 2006

>> How can one successfully use END in an Omega query, but not
>> see document dates in the summary results or even the date
>> field at all in godmode?
>
>Sorry, not sure I understand what you're asking...

When I try the godmode interface to Omega, it appears to
report the contents of all fields associated with the document.

url=blah blah blah
sample=blah blah blah
caption=blah blah blah
type=text/html

But I don't see a date field. I know omindex is recording one based on
the modification date of the file. How do I know this? Because an Omega
query like query?END=20060405?P=blah will either retrieve or not retrieve
the document based on date.

So if it all works, why do I care what godmode can or cannot see? I care
because the summary results are not displaying the document's date,
and I'd like to enable that feature. I'm pretty sure I see the feature sitting
in the omegascript for the query interface. I thought godmode
might help me figure out why it doesn't trigger. No such luck. :(

Jeff