[Xapian-discuss] PHP / XapianQueryParser

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Dec 5 02:57:50 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 09:40:08PM +0100, Any One wrote:
> I tried sending a message as a reply a while back on my previous
> topic, but it didn't go through. (Tried Gmane), not even when I
> 'authorized' the reply.

I suspect it must have bounced during the recent email problems - I
think if gmane sends a message and it bounces, the bounce just gets
swallowed.

> So I'll just paste it here for reference

Please don't paste together entirely unrelated messages - it makes it
very confusing trying to follow discussions.

> Fatal error: No matching function for overloaded 'new_Query' in /var/www/htdocs/almar/xapian.php on line 1123

This patch should fix the problem:

http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/xapian-php5-query-ctor-overload-fix.patch

Though I really need to fix SWIG which generates this file...