[Xapian-discuss] Xapian for legal docs database

Mathias Strasser mathias_strasser at gmx.net
Sat Feb 4 14:24:36 GMT 2006

Hi there,

I hope this is not a completely off-topic posting.  I am looking for someone to help me put together a prototype of a Xapian-based indexer for an existing PHP-based website in a hurry.  What I need is a full-text search engine for a database of legal documents.  I would need a prototype by February 23 - sorry for the short notice.  My overall budget for this project is $1,500 but part of this will need to go to the integration of the front-end with the existing website.  If anyone is interested, please get in touch.  Thanks.

Mathias

---

Mathias Strasser
Telephone: +44 7899 951 743