[Xapian-discuss] Optimization and Load balancing with Xapian

David Levy dvid.levy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:04:10 GMT 2006

hmmm that's not such a random idea ;-)
Actually I store 5 other values which I don't really use yet. Can I delete
them from my database without having to reindex it all (very long :()) ?

My value DB file is 1Go file. I have 2Go RAM, so I guess I could cache the
entire file yes ...

Actually I am using /dev/shm filesystem instead of RAMDISK for test purpose.

I think I should remove some values as I understand it would really help....

--
David LEVY {selenium}
Website ~ http://www.davidlevy.org