[Xapian-discuss] Release News

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 18 00:46:36 GMT 2006

I'm off on holiday for the next couple of weeks.  I'd hoped to do a
release before I left, but it turns out there was too much to do and
I don't want to rush out a bad release just to meet an arbitrary
self-imposed deadline.

I think the only major thing left to do is sorting out renaming methods
in the C# bindings from get_document to GetDocument.

But SVN HEAD is in a stable state at present, so if you want to
regard the current snapshots as release candidates, please download
and send feedback to the list:

http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/trunk/