[Xapian-discuss] Prioritizing xapian search results

info at bannershift.com info at bannershift.com
Sun Jan 29 22:45:36 GMT 2006

Hello

It is possible somehow to give higher priority to recent document. For
example, when adding new document to the database, I will add a term
that specifies date of the document. During the search, the date of the
document is taken into account in the algorithm that calculates
document relevancy.

In another project I am working on, I would like to limit number of
pages returned from the same site. Basically I need to limit number of
results that could have the same term that specifies site id. I would
like to know if this could be done.

I will really appreciate your help

Yuli

http://www.bannershift.com/