[Xapian-discuss] More than one Index?

John Wards j.wards at sportnetwork.net
Mon Jan 30 11:47:43 GMT 2006

Morning All,

I use scriptindex to build my database and the PHP bindings to pull it
all out.

Is it possible to have more than one index but select what the bindings
search on?

So at the moment I index property addresses, I would also like to index
property descriptions for more advanced searching but only as an
optional extra...probably in an extra search box.

Also I would like to analyse the property descriptions to see what the
most popular descriptive words that Estate Agents use, I have had a look
at the API and can't spot anything. I see I can get the number of
occurences of a term but I would have to come up the the terms
myself..which I suppose I could do but I would rather it was the other
way.

Cheers
John