[Xapian-discuss] Problem with omega reconfiguring

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Thu Jul 13 11:23:45 BST 2006

I just installed xapian vi a .configure/make/make install as usual.

In any case, I went back and checked out the latest svn source and after
installing a half dozen other package, like "dot" (do you know how hard
it is to figure out what "dot" is if you've never heard of it?)  :-)   I
got it running.

Now to find out if it is working.  Where did I put that database??

Thanks,
Jim.