(Solved) Re: [Xapian-discuss] How to configure omega.cgi to search multiple flint dbs?

oscaruser at programmer.net oscaruser at programmer.net
Fri Jul 14 23:29:27 BST 2006

Folks,

OK found it, omega.cc looks for multiple DB definitions and adds it to the search list. If the dbs are only one directory lower (e.g. not in default as in beta/default, but only "beta"), then modifying database_dir setting as follows will work:

database_dir /svr/hda1/xapian

then,

./omega.cgi 'P=pda' FMT='xml' DB="beta" DB="gamma" DB="delta" HITSPERPAGE=1

...provides a roll up of the queries, and summaries results. (Super!)

Thanks,
OSC
"The only way to fly!"