[Xapian-discuss] Related results

Rafael Jorge sdm at underlinux.com.br
Tue Jun 20 21:10:08 BST 2006

Hi, I'm trying to make related results with Xapian, the concept is simple:

The user search for (AND Operator):
"Brazil winner worldcup"

And the 1st document returned have the following postings:
-------------
brazil
winner
worldcup
2006
germany
-------------

So, when I run the (actually inexistent) function "document.get_related()",
this will return some documents with postings like(e.g.):
-----------
germany
lose
brazil
2th
place

Becouse this document haven't all terms entered by the user, but have
someones like "germany" between it

Some one have any tips to help me??
I'm trying to do this with xapian-bindings-0.9.6 (Python)

(Translated from my portuguese to english with help -not fully- of Google
Translator...xD)

--
SDM Underlinux
Garimpar.com