[Xapian-discuss] How to update DB concurrently?

oscaruser at programmer.net oscaruser at programmer.net
Fri May 19 21:36:38 BST 2006

Folks,

Sorry for the excessive emails, but just in case someone else has the same issue... after some reading and looking around, I found setting "FMT=xml" was what was needed because it uses the xml from omega/templates sub dir of the omega tar source.

Thanks

Example,

http://delta/cgi-bin/omega.cgi?P=jacket&DEFAULTOP=and&DB=default&FMT=xml&xP=north.face.jacket.&xDB=default&xFILTERS=--A