[Xapian-discuss] xapian-tcpsrv need to reopen database?

Rafael Jorge sdm at underlinux.com.br
Tue May 23 18:27:14 BST 2006

On 5/21/06, Rafael Jorge <sdm at underlinux.com.br> wrote:

> It's just a copy-paste from the "catch"s of line 266 with the code of the
> line 175~184 (yes, I know that should be another function, but I'm just
> testing)

Hi again, with this patch I have no more problems with Xapian::reopen(),
but...now I have problems with the while(1){...} (function
TcpServer::run()), after some time, it throw in the terminal the following
message:

Caught NetworkError: accept failed
Caught NetworkError: accept failed
Caught NetworkError: accept failed
Caught NetworkError: accept failed
Lots of time (while(1)), shold I run more something when catch the
exception?

--
SDM Underlinux
Garimpar.com