[Xapian-discuss] xapian-tcpsrv need to reopen database?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue May 23 18:38:08 BST 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 02:27:14PM -0300, Rafael Jorge wrote:
> Hi again, with this patch I have no more problems with Xapian::reopen(),
> but...now I have problems with the while(1){...} (function
> TcpServer::run()), after some time, it throw in the terminal the following
> message:

I think you want to call sserv.run() on the *SAME* sserv rather than
creating a new one, but that may not be enough if the client and server
then end up thinking they're in different places in the state machine.

I'm currently working on the remote backend - I'll try to sort this
out in the next few days.