[Xapian-discuss] Error on ./configure process with Xapian-bindings-0.9.6

Sebi sebi_petreanu at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 17:11:01 BST 2006

>The information we get from php-config is:
>
>Location of include file - a list of "-I".
>
>PHP_EXTENSION_DIR - the directory where mod_xapian.dll should be
>installed.
>
>PHP_LIBS - the -L and -l
 flags for linking
>mod_xapian.dll.  Currently configure seems to think it needs to link
>with -lphp4ts or -lphp5ts under mingw, but I'm not sure where that
>knowledge came from without digging into the SVN history.
      >
>If there's some other way to find this information, I can get configure
>to use it instead.  If you don't know, I'll see what I can find on the
>web.

What information returned by php-config tool do Xapian-bindings-0.9.6 use on the configure step? I can make a program named `php-config` which will return this information for every php-config option.

Can i supply this information directly to ./configure, whitout using php-config?

Thank you.