[Xapian-discuss] Exception: Permission denied using template query

Steve Nesbitt sjnesbitt at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 16:43:26 BST 2007

Hello, I am a new user of Xapian and Omega.  I have install the software index my files and set up apache to view the output of omindex piped to index.html.  When I try and run the omega.cgi I get the Exception error on the templates file.  I tried query and godmode same permissions denied.  I chgrp on the /var/lib/omega directory recursively to apache (group of apache process) I have set chmod to 666 for same -- no luck.  Can anyone help me with this error.

  Thanks